My name is Chantal Warriner. I live in Minesing with my caring husband, Jeff, our precious daughters, Jubilee and Maëlle, and our dearest chocolate lab, Neila.
I am a registered advanced holistic nutritionist (ARHN) who graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. I am also recognized by IONC as a registered orthomolecular health practitioner (ROHP). I have a passion for natural living and love to pass on this knowledge to anyone who wants to learn.
|I have been a competitive athlete for nearly two decades. I started in basketball, than triathlon, and now specializes in trail running. My career highlights include:
- 1st place in all my trail races and 5th overall at the National 50k trail Championships (2013)
- 5 Peaks Female Series Champion (2012)
- 1st Masters Canadian Champion (2010)
- 23rd overall Women's 25-29 World Olympic Triathlon Championships (2008)
- 1st Women's 25-29 Olympic Triathlon National Championships (2007)
- 1st Overall female Wasaga Beach Triathlon (2006)
- 3x Ontario College Women's Provincial Cross Country Champion (2000-2003)
I've always been a motivated athlete but my deep motivation comes from remembering my traumatic spinal injury of January 2005. I thought that my dream of becoming an elite athlete was shattered. My dedication, drive and hard working ethic has allowed me to not only walk again, but also to pursue my dreams of becoming an elite athlete.
Visit my blog for more on my athletic accomplishments.